Information Collected About You
LaSalle/Whitley/Autumn Leaves collects certain personal information about you whenever you send an email, communicate with us via live chat, or complete one of our online forms, such as the Contact Us form. The personal information you provide can identify you and your business, and includes such items as your name, your employer’s name, email and U.S. mail address, and office and home telephone and fax numbers.
LaSalle/Whitley/Autumn Leaves also collects or logs other information about you when you visit our website. This information includes your Internet Protocol (“IP”) address and your domain name. An IP address is a number that is automatically assigned to your computer by the Internet Service Provider (“ISP”) computer through which you access the Internet, and a domain name is the name of the ISP computer itself through which you access the Internet.
LaSalle/Whitley/Autumn Leaves logs IP addresses and domain names and aggregates them for system administration and to monitor the use of our website. We use the aggregated information, for example, to measure the number of visits to our website, the average time spent on our website, the number of pages viewed and to monitor various other website statistics. We also collect personal and company information that you provide by filling out one of our online forms.
How Your Information Is Used
We use the information you have provided to us in an online form to respond to your request for information about Autumn Leaves or comments you may have about our website.
We do not provide personal information to third parties for their sale or use. We will, however, disclose personal information to comply with valid legal processes such as a search warrant, subpoena, or court order, or to protect our rights and property or the property or personal safety of another user of the website or any member of the public.
How Your Information Is Protected
Notice of Privacy Practices
This notice is for those receiving care services at The Whitley of Wheeling and/or Autumn Leaves Memory Care Assisted Living. It describes how medical information about you may be used and disclosed and how you can get access to this information. PLEASE REVIEW THIS NOTICE CAREFULLY.
Your privacy is a priority at The Whitley and Autumn Leaves (“Whitley/Autumn Leaves”). We follow strict federal and state guidelines to maintain the confidentiality of your personal “protected health information.” This includes any information about your past, present or future health care, or payment for care that could be used to identify you.
Our team of health care personnel and business associates may access only the minimum of protected health information needed to complete their responsibilities.
Whitley/Autumn Leaves is required by law to:
– Maintain the privacy of your health information
– Provide this notice of our privacy practices and your privacy rights
– Abide by the terms of the notice.
We reserve the right to change our privacy practices, in accordance with the law. Revised notices will be posted in our facilities and will be available at your request at each of our communities.
Use and Disclosure of Protected Health Information Without Your Authorization
We may use and disclose your protected health information without written authorization for:
– Treatment. To allow the health care staff to share information necessary for your health care. Examples include test results, treatments, medications, and responses to treatment or medication.
– Payment. To provide necessary information about services you receive so you, your insurance company, or other third party can pay us. Examples include services and supplies provided.
– Health care operations. To use health information to improve the services we provide. Examples include staff training, business management, performance improvement initiatives, and customer service.
In certain situations, we are required or permitted by law to disclose your health information without your authorization:
– Emergency treatment
– Averting serious threat to public health or safety
– Disaster relief
– Protection of victims of abuse or neglect
– Public health activities, such as tracking diseases
– Federal and state health oversight activities, such as accreditation or licensure surveys, and fraud and abuse investigations
– Judicial or administrative proceedings
– Requirements by law or for law enforcement
– Specialized government functions such as national security and intelligence
– Coroners, medical examiners and funeral directors
– Workers’ compensation for injuries at work
– Research following strict review to ensure protection of information.
Other uses and disclosures not described in this section may only be done with your written authorization. You have the right to revoke your authorization at any time.
If you want additional information, have questions about this notice, want to exercise your rights, or feel your rights have been violated, contact our Corporate Privacy Officer at:
The LaSalle Group, Inc.
545 E. John Carpenter Fwy., Ste. 500
Irving, Texas 75062
You may also file a complaint with the State or the U.S. Secretary of Health and Human Services. All complaints will be investigated and you will not suffer retaliation for filing a complaint.